Littleton Green Community School continues to be a GOOD school.
(Please see below for more information about understanding an Ofsted report)
Ofsted Report Highlights:
Back in 2019, Ofsted visited our school and their judgement showed that we provided the best possible start to learning for our children.
- Pupils are helped to develop resilience and a positive outlook.
- The school’s PURPLE values shine out in all aspects of school life.
- Whatever their abilities or difficulties, all pupils are supported and encouraged to develop their talents and interests.
- Pupils do well in mathematics and writing.
- Pupils learn to respect others and how to show it.
Share your views through Parent View.
Parents and carers can give their views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View.
When our school is notified of its next Ofsted inspection, parents will be invited to give their views about the school to inspectors using the Parent View online facility as this has replaced Ofsted’s paper questionnaire. Please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact details.
To use Parent View, please register with Ofsted using an email address and a password. Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions about aspects such as bullying, the quality of teaching, level of homework, etc.
Your views are important in helping inspectors make a decision about our school, and to help us know what is going well and what could be improved.
If you do not have a computer or an email address or if you would like help to use Parent View, please come into school and ask at reception.