Welcome to Saplings Pre-school
We know that starting Pre-school is a very important milestone in both you and your child’s life. To ensure a positive start, you will both need the support and encouragement that a good Pre-school and wraparound care can provide so please be reassured that your child is in the care of appropriately qualified and experienced staff.
For your child, this could be the first time they have been in a large group, or been apart from you on a regular basis. Some children adapt to this very quickly, others take a little longer. Either situation is perfectly normal. You are entrusting us with the care of your child, whose safety, welfare and development is our main priorities.
We offer a secure, happy and stimulating environment where independence, self confidence, consideration for others and good manners are encouraged.
Costings for Saplings Pre-School:
- 08.45 - 11.45am £10.
- 11.45 – 12.15pm £2, bringing sandwiches.
- 11.45 – 12.15pm £2, + £2.30 if you require a hot dinner.
- 12.15 - 15.15pm £10.
- All Day £20
Useful telephone numbers:
Pre-school 01543 511027
Bookings 01543 511026
Main School 01543 511020
Pre-school and Wraparound Aims:
- To provide an environment that is safe, secure and welcoming, where learning takes place through play.
- To promote understanding, kindness and tolerance of others.
- To nurture self confidence and self esteem and encourage independence.
- To provide a rich play environment, where children can explore and experiment without fear of failure.
- To provide equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, race, culture or religion, special or additional needs.
- To provide the children with access to the early year learning goals and where their development is assessed on a regular basis.
- To ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of every child, socially, intellectually, emotionally and physically.